Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » Smart-UPS SRT 10000 - Bypass not in range ; low voltage.

Smart-UPS SRT 10000 - Bypass not in range ; low voltage.

Discussion in Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS started by Tomas , 8/31/2017 2:55 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • tomasferrin
    New Member New Member
    Tomas 8/31/2017 2:55 PM

About 6 weeks ago we bought and installed this UPS for a customer. Three-Phase, no secondary feed.

About 3 weeks ago me got the first alarm, i checked data logs and i cant find any distortion, but the critical alarm has been on since. 

I already asked the customer to check with his electricians if there's a high demand device like an A/C in the same power line stealing some volts or if theres a generator sitting behind it that might be providing unstable current.

Either way i don't see actual data that shows why the alarm is constantly on.

I also installed a PRTG to see if i could gather some extra data through SNMP that UPS's data log wasn't, but i cant see anything far beyond configured thresholds, however i can't seem to find a way for the probe to show me each input line independently, i think i'm getting an average of all three.

Can somebody please give me some input? Attached are event log, data log, config file and a screencap of PRTG graph at the time of the last incident (31/08 @ 8:25am)

Thanks in advance.

• Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Choose your language: