Loading ...
home » spaces » Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS » discussion » General » APC Symmetra PX 250/500

APC Symmetra PX 250/500

Discussion in Data Center & Facility 3 Phase UPS started by jester , 4/22/2017 6:34 AM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • jester_powercraft
    jester
    jester 4/22/2017 6:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

As part of a technical working group of our company, I was tasked and assigned to conduct research for the best modular type of ups - so far I got an eye on  the apc symmetra px 250/500 ups modular system..

I need some inputs to finalized our terms of reference prior sending it to our contractors..

I just want to know if this kind of ups are capable to have a cold start operation (start on battery mode during power failure) ? Kindly send some technical reference. 

Hoping you can help me !!!

• kashif
    muhamamd
    Novice
    Novice
    muhamamd 5/20/2017 5:00 AM (in response to jester)

Yes APC Symmetra PX 250/500 is fully capable to have a cold start operation. You dont need to provide input power for a start up. you can do it through battery bank. Battery bank breaker need to be manually operated. Any specific technical thing required plz let me know

• jester_powercraft
    jester
    jester 5/20/2017 2:59 PM (in response to muhamamd)

Hi Muhamamd,

Thank you so much ...

By the way, do you have any documents stating that the said ups is capable to have a cold start operation? I badly need a reference docs. to support the capability of the said model...

Hoping you can help me on this one...

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language:  English