Loading ...
home » spaces » UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software » discussion » General » PowerChute Personal Edition 3 Download

PowerChute Personal Edition 3 Download

Discussion in UPS Management Devices & PowerChute Software started by John , 12/21/2010 5:33 AM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • hamoper
    John
    John 12/21/2010 5:33 AM

Can someone tell me where I can download Powerchute personal edition 3?? It appears I need to register a second time to get the download...Any suggestions??

Message was edited by: hamoper

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 12/21/2010 12:05 PM (in response to John)

[start here|http://www.apc.com/tools/download/index.cfm] then choose Software Upgrades - Powerchute Personal edition and then press submit. after doing so, you should have a download button next to PCPE 3.0. it will ask you to register to download which is separate from the APC forum.

if you arent able to sign up or have problems, let us know and we'll send you the set up file.

• hamoper
    John
    John 12/21/2010 11:44 PM (in response to Angela)

If you could send me a file setup that would be great. I am registered, but for whatever reason I get sent to a what appears to be for re-sellers and asks for a login to a personal page...

Thanks

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 12/22/2010 4:23 PM (in response to John)

right, anyone can sign up for that, not just resellers. that is the appropriate page that you should be signing up for. i will just attach the file to this post for download. this version is the vista, XP, windows 7 version that i am posting.

Attachments
  • Page 1 of 1 (4 items)