Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » Does sliding shelf (AR8123BLK) fits in the AR3107 server enclosure?

Does sliding shelf (AR8123BLK) fits in the AR3107 server enclosure?

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Krishna , 8 days ago
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • dksreddy
    Krishna
    Novice Novice
    Krishna 8 days ago

Hello all,

I am wondering if the sliding shelf (AR8123BLK) fits in the AR3107? In the product description of the shelf, nothing is mentioned about the compatible server enclosures.

- dksr

• rraggio1
    Ross
    =S= Representative
    Ross 7 days ago (in response to Krishna)

Hello Krishna, they are compatible.

There are two ways to check compatibility between NetShelter cabinets and any accessory, here's my favorite: 

From the APC website there's a FAQ database. In that database there's a document called the NetShelter Accessory Compatibility Chart.

It can be reached from the Support tab (support/support/faqs) but I use Google. Search using "netshelter accessory compatibility chart" and you'll find this link: http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA158651/

The second way is from the product page of any NetShelter cabinet. There's a tab titled Options. This tab allows you to search for compatible options by product category.

You can try both tools to see which you like best. My favorite is the Compatibility Chart, using Google.

• dksreddy
    Krishna
    Novice Novice
    Krishna 7 days ago (in response to Ross)

Thanks Ross :-)

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: