Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » AP4421 acknowledge Alerts

AP4421 acknowledge Alerts

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Gregor , 1/16/2018 1:22 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • Grex
    Gregor
    Novice Novice
    Gregor 1/16/2018 1:22 PM

Hello,

is there a possible way, to acknowledge Alerts, so that I didn't get notified every 30 minutes?
    If not, it should be feature request.

Thanks

• B-DoubleE
    Matt
    =S= Representative
    Matt 1/16/2018 3:03 PM (in response to Gregor)

Hi Gregor,

What kind of alerts are you receiving from the ATS? If you're talking specifically about email notifications, those can be configured on a per-event or per group (critical, warning, informational) basis; you can change how often an event repeats while the condition lasts, and also configure the maximum number of email notifications you can receive on any of these events. I had recently answered a similar question on this forum, this might help: http://forums.apc.com/spaces/6/racks-rack-accessories-cooling/forums/general/83406/ap8853-reduce-frequency-of-notification-e-mail-send

• Grex
    Gregor
    Novice Novice
    Gregor 1/16/2018 3:10 PM (in response to Matt)

Hello,

thank you for your fast reply. The event is "source B not available", I want to receive E-Mail Notification until I acknowledge this issue on webinterface of the ATS, and not "until cleared".

The problem is, we cannot recover Source B now, since 4 days it is "spamming" the mails, sure I can block/disable notifications, but I would prefer for the furture, to acknowledge events, that it not got notified until status has been changed.

• B-DoubleE
    Matt
    =S= Representative
    Matt 1/16/2018 4:02 PM (in response to Gregor)

Hi Gregor,

OK, I understand. Unfortunately for now, if the event is a continuous one you would need to disable it manually until the event is cleared. 

• Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: