Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling » discussion » General » AP5615 Firmware/Software

AP5615 Firmware/Software

Discussion in Racks, Rack Accessories, & Cooling started by Jeramy , 3/29/2016 7:37 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • jcarney
    Jeramy
    Novice Novice
    Jeramy 3/29/2016 7:37 PM

I know that the Digital KVM Switch (AP5615) has been discontinued and the links for firmware/software are not available.

Can someone send me link to the latest firmware and software for this device? I am in need of any software to connect the switch to the network for remote users. I believe APC Network Access Software is needed, possibly others?

Thanks for the help!

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 3/29/2016 7:52 PM (in response to Jeramy)

Hi - I will send you a message with a download link to the latest KVM firmware for AP5615.

Network Access Software (for Windows or Linux) is only required if you wish to have a single GUI (the GUI will be the Network Access Software you install) to manage multiple IP KVMs into folders, add labels, etc. You can also view the target devices (devices connected to the KVM ports) from all the KVM appliances you choose to add to the access software and group/label those as well. If you only have a single AP5615 KVM, then you do all user management through its web interface and do not need the Network Access Software.

If you think you need the Network Access Software, I need to know if for Windows or Linux. Though, I can't guarantee it will work on all the latest OSs..

• jcarney
    Jeramy
    Novice Novice
    Jeramy 3/29/2016 7:55 PM (in response to Angela)

Thanks Angela!

Sounds like the firmware is all I need since  can control everything I need from the OSD or Web Interface.

• jcarney
    Jeramy
    Novice Novice
    Jeramy 3/30/2016 8:16 PM (in response to Jeramy)

If I understand correctly, can I use the Network Access Software instead of using the Web Interface via Java?

Can you send me a link for the latest Windows version of Network Access Software?

Thanks

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 3/30/2016 8:31 PM (in response to Jeramy)

You can use it to manage a single device but I don't believe you won't be able to do all of the functions that you can through the web page of the KVM. I haven't used the utility in a long time so I can't recall if it also uses Java or not. I think it will use Java, at least for the remote viewer as does the KVM web UI. You can try it. I'll send you the link.

• mmarmet
    Matt
    New Member New Member
    Matt 5/12/2016 6:23 PM (in response to Angela)

I have the same situation. Can I get the latest software/firmware for the AP5615 as well? Thanks.

I appreciate it.

• bgardner
    Brent
    New Member New Member
    Brent 4/27/2017 3:45 PM (in response to Angela)

Angela,

Can you please send me a link to download the firmware as well?

Thanks!

• jessencsd
    Jesse
    New Member New Member
    Jesse 4/29/2017 1:27 AM (in response to Jeramy)

I would appreciate the chance to download this firmware if possible, as well.

• zerotalent
    Randy
    Novice Novice
    Randy 12/11/2017 12:07 AM (in response to Angela)

i would like to know if i can get a link to download the network access software as well?

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 12/11/2017 4:13 PM (in response to Randy)

Hi Randy (and anyone else),

I can send what you need. There is a Linux or Windows version of Network Access software. Which do you want and I can just attach it here.

• zerotalent
    Randy
    Novice Novice
    Randy 12/11/2017 4:30 PM (in response to Angela)

ill take both if you are willing to provide them. i have a combination of Windows and Linux machines i work from. 

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 12/11/2017 6:16 PM (in response to Randy)

Hi Randy,

Sure, not a problem. Please see the attached .zip with both installers inside.

Just a note, as these KVMs have been discontinued for some time now, I am not sure if they work properly on modern OS..

• zerotalent
    Randy
    Novice Novice
    Randy 12/11/2017 9:06 PM (in response to Angela)

Thank you for the time and software. appreciated. 

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 12/12/2017 12:45 AM (in response to Randy)

No problem!

• Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Choose your language: