Have a small issue with the 2200 VA we have. Moved it from one rack to another (battery packs removed while moving) and now the unit won't power on at all.Batteries removed while moving the unit, reconnected after. Not powering on at all. When input power is connected, the "sensitivity" indicator comes on, there a click and all the light on the front panel flash once. And then nothing - no pass-through power, no self-test, no power at all except the "sensitivity" light at the back.Any ideas?
It could be faulty batteries. Do you have a known good set of batteries you could try or a voltmeter to test the voltage of the batteries you are attempting to use?
No spare batteries. I'll test the batteries with the voltmeter.
Doesn't make sense though. Working perfectly fine, disconnected for 15 minutes, and suddenly they are faulty when reconnected?
So tested both packs with a voltmeter - DC output is 27.8V and 25.3V. Seems to be good enough, no?It's a SU2200RMI3U to be exact.
Choose a location
There are no forums in this space.