Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Replacing multiple batteries - Symmetra RM 6000

Replacing multiple batteries - Symmetra RM 6000

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Matthew , 2/12/2018 1:02 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • matt_mll
    Matthew
    New Member New Member
    Matthew 2/12/2018 1:02 AM

Hi Team 

Just wondering if there is any advice around replacing multiple batteries in a RM 6000?

I found the FAQ 'How do I replace a single phase Symmetra battery module?' but nothing about multiple.

The main unit has 3 batteries with 4 batteries in each of the 3 XR Frame - 15 total. 

We have been replacements for all 15 - should I replace a few at a time, then wait for them to charge before continuing or just 1 at a time or even replace all at once.

Thanks

Matt

• SymmetraGuru
    David
    =S= Representative
      This discussion is marked as answered
    David 2/15/2018 6:58 AM (in response to Matthew)

Hi Matt, sorry for not responding sooner. You have probably gone ahead and replaced the batteries at this point. You can certainly remove all the batteries and replace at once. Obviously, you want to be aware of your run-time in case of bad luck and you lose power during the battery swap. 

• matt_mll
    Matthew
    New Member New Member
    Matthew 2/19/2018 7:53 PM (in response to David)

Hi David

No worries - I think I'll do a frame at a time so I don't loose too much runtime.

Thanks

Matt

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: