Loading ...
home » spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » SMT3000I outlets Replacement

SMT3000I outlets Replacement

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Hilal , 6 days ago
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • niversky
    Hilal
    Novice
    Novice
    Hilal 6 days ago

Hello everyone ,

I need your help

two of my SMT3000I outlets  (in the picture ) ,had expanded , and the 2 power cords  falls easily . 

I need your advices , should I replace the outlets (if they are replaceable ) , or the power cords  

thanks in advance

• liamg
    Liam
    =S= Representative
    Liam 5 days ago (in response to Hilal)

Hi Hilal,

The outlets themselves are not user replaceable. I would suggest trying different jumper cables to see if you can find a more secure fit. the IEC standards allow for quite a bit of variation while staying within spec. You may find that some cables are more secure than others.

• niversky
    Hilal
    Novice
    Novice
    Hilal 5 days ago (in response to Liam)

thanks Liam for the reply ,

so you're suggesting me to change the cables . i hope that i would some bold ones 

another question if you can help me with , i want to purchase another UPS , for 2000 watt what UPS do you suggest me a . the basic thing 

thank you again ,

• liamg
    Liam
    =S= Representative
    Liam 4 days ago (in response to Hilal)

Are you saying that your total load would be 2000 watts or that you want a UPS with a 2000 watt capacity? How much runtime do you need? What country are you located in?

• niversky
    Hilal
    Novice
    Novice
    Hilal 4 days ago (in response to Liam)

many thanks Liam ,

the total load is some 1800 watt , 30 min would be a good runtime , and I'm from Morocco 

thank you again 

• Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Choose your language:  English