Loading ...
home » spaces » Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM » discussion » General » Looking for firmware for AP9616 on Matrix 5000

Looking for firmware for AP9616 on Matrix 5000

Discussion in Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM started by Alek , 5/1/2015 12:40 AM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • DarthUPS
    Alek
    Novice
    Novice
    Alek 5/1/2015 12:40 AM

Hello.

We have 4 old Matrix 5000 UPSes with AP9616 AP9619 management cards on all of them. One of the unit's web interface does not load giving error message: "Error: The application was not able to load."

So after searching around it looks like reflashing the firmware could fix this problem, but I cannot find the firmware for this particular Managment Card/UPS cobination. I see versions for Symmetra adn Spar-UPS, but not for Matrix 5000.

Would these possibly still be compatible with Matrix 5000?

• Terry_Kennedy
    Terry
    Apprentice
    Apprentice
    Terry 5/1/2015 6:46 AM (in response to Alek)

The Smart-UPS downloads will work - the one you want is here. While the download description doesn't mention the Matrix units, there's a clue in the filename, SFSUMX372 - the MX stands for MatriX. I'm not sure why the description doesn't mention it - probably because the Matrix units have been discontinued for something like 10 years now.

• DarthUPS
    Alek
    Novice
    Novice
    Alek 5/1/2015 5:51 PM (in response to Terry)

Hi Terry, thank you for quick reply.

My card is AP9619, I will be attempting the update tonight.

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 5/1/2015 6:05 PM (in response to Alek)

Can you confirm where you see AP9616? I assumed this was a typo as I don't believe this was a released SKU.

A screenshot from the interface too would be helpful or one of your cards that shows AP9616 as its model number.

• DarthUPS
    Alek
    Novice
    Novice
    Alek 5/1/2015 6:10 PM (in response to Angela)

My appollogies Angela, you are correct - it is AP9619.

Thank you very much for your help Terry and Angela I will be trying the update tongiht and will let you guys know how it goes.

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 5/1/2015 8:27 PM (in response to Alek)

No problem!

• DarthUPS
    Alek
    Novice
    Novice
    Alek 4/17/2017 5:40 AM (in response to Angela)

Resurrecting my own old thread, I cannot seem to download the needed file from here:

http://www.apc.com/ca/en/tools/download/download.cfm?sw_sku=SFSUMX372&software_id=DBUE%2D82CJMS&family=&part_num=&swfam=55_92&tsk=

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 4/17/2017 11:56 AM (in response to Alek)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The link worked perfectly for me. Try it again and if you still have an issue use this link 

ftp://restrict:Kop$74!@ftp.apcc.com/restricted/hardware/nmcard/firmware/sumx/

• Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Choose your language:  English