Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Back-UPS & Surge Protectors » discussion » General » computer freezes while running high end games

computer freezes while running high end games

Discussion in Back-UPS & Surge Protectors started by Anubhav , 7/17/2017 4:34 AM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • Redhood15
    Anubhav
    New Member New Member
    Anubhav 7/17/2017 4:34 AM

I purchased an apc bx1100c-in ups of 1.1Kva i charged it almost about 10-12hrs before first use.. while running high end games like ac unity , batman arkham knight its freezing the entire system, i am getting my control after force restarting my pc , everything is fine and flawless if i disconnect the ups and connect my pc directly to the wall socket.. i have a 500W psu of cooler master thunder 

• SecretSquirrel
    Secret Squirrel
    =S= Representative
    Secret Squirrel 7/17/2017 7:38 PM (in response to Anubhav)

Hi Anubhav,

The Power Supply you have indicated is an Active Power Factor PS. They typically have high inrush and low tolerance for voltage transfers. The BX1100C-IN outputs a Step Approximated Sine Wave while On battery and exhibits a 10ms transfer time. You may be able to correct for this by adjusting the transfer thresholds of the unit, however there is no guarantee this will work. Please access the settings found in the using manual provided below.

BX1100C-IN

Secret Squirrel

• Redhood15
    Anubhav
    New Member New Member
    Anubhav 7/18/2017 4:19 AM (in response to Secret Squirrel)

Thanks Secret Squirrel i will try

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Choose your language: