Loading ...
home » spaces » General Questions & Suggestions » discussion » General » "User atcommercemaster (atcommercemaster@schneider-electric.com) not listed in Domino Directory"

"User atcommercemaster (atcommercemaster@schneider-electric.com) not listed in Domino Directory"

Discussion in General Questions & Suggestions started by Ant , 3/14/2017 7:42 PM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • ant
    Ant
    Apprentice
    Apprentice
    Ant 3/14/2017 7:42 PM

Hello.

I recently ordered an official APC UPS battery and got its e-mail confirmation right after it.  In it, it said "... If you have any questions, please e-mail us atcommercemaster@schneider-electric.com or call800-800-4272 and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing APC by Schneider Electric products."

However, I got a returned e-mail saying it failed with "User atcommercemaster (atcommercemaster@schneider-electric.com) not listed in Domino Directory".

Thank you in advance. :)

• ant
    Ant
    Apprentice
    Apprentice
    Ant 3/14/2017 7:59 PM (in response to Ant)

Nevermind. I see the problem. There is supposed to be a space between "at" and "commercemaster@schneider-electric.com". Someone really needs to fix the e-mail's texts. There are a few no spaces between words in their e-mails and web pages. :(

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Choose your language:  English