Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Other Environmental Monitoring Products & Questions » discussion » General » Enviromental Monitor High Temp Email

Enviromental Monitor High Temp Email

Discussion in Other Environmental Monitoring Products & Questions started by John , 1/27/2014 2:26 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • j.smith
    John
    Apprentice Apprentice
    John 1/27/2014 2:26 PM

I am getting a ton of emails from my enviromental monitor stating "EMU: Probe 2 ST inc temperature violation 118F 73F."

There was two spikes a day ago but I am still getting emails. Is the probe going bad? The temp's have stayed at 73F for over 60 days except the two unknown spikes.

Any ideas? I don't want to turn off the emails since there might be a true issue sometime.

Regards,

J

• Battman
    David
    Apprentice Apprentice
    David 1/27/2014 6:27 PM (in response to John)

Hi what model of environmental monitor are you using (?), or , is this from an APC UPS web/snmp card equipped with a probe ? Sometimes alerts can be "latching" and you need to physically reset the probe before the alerts will stop, but that usually applies to things like leak sensors.

• j.smith
    John
    Apprentice Apprentice
    John 1/31/2014 2:52 PM (in response to David)

I have an 9319. I "cleared" the alarms and that seemed to help. I will also update it since it has an old firmware.

• cooperwood
    Cooper
    New Member New Member
    Cooper 3/9/2015 5:02 AM (in response to John)

hi.. i also get this type of problem some time,but at that time i just reset my monitor and it work fine.

• Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Choose your language: