Loading ...
home » spaces » NetBotz Hardware & Software » discussion » General » Netbotz 200 can't detect temperature/humidity sensor

Netbotz 200 can't detect temperature/humidity sensor

Discussion in NetBotz Hardware & Software started by Maxim , 12/17/2010 2:24 PM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now

Note: No new discussion posts are allowed in this area. Historical content is for viewing purposes only. NetBotz are actively supported at its own standalone community - http://dcimsupport.apc.com

• maximsh
    Maxim 12/17/2010 2:24 PM

I've got a problem with Netbotz 200 (nbrk0201) and temperature/humidity sensor (AP9335TH)
    when i connect T/H sensor (to the netbotz's sensor RJ-45 port) to Netbotz 200,
    Netbotz 200 doesn't detect sensor.
    Web-interface shows in sensors page: "no items found"

I install newer firmware from apc.com
    But it didn't change anything.

How to solve this Problem?

• mtroha
    Michael 12/20/2010 2:27 PM (in response to Maxim)

What port are you plugging the AP9335Th sensor into?

Also, what is the status of your beacon and relay output when you look at the overview page of the web UI?

• sean.anderson_at_ascom.com
    Sean 6/27/2012 5:55 PM (in response to Maxim)

I too have a problem with this in that the sensor is detected under dry sensor section of the UI, not the temp sensor portion. How do I resolve this? the sensor is plugged into the first of the 6 sensor ports. Firmware was upgrade to newest version but problem persists.

• TaSpEc
    Andrew 6/27/2012 6:03 PM (in response to Sean)

Please confirm that it is an AP9335T/TH sensor, it will have this stamped on the rj45 connection Do you have any other sensors? Do they show up normally? if so disconnect them and try this one so that problematic sensor. try differenct ports and possibly even resetting the unit to defaults. Worse case scenario, it might be worth while to contact your local tech support for a possible replacement. If you are in the US you can reach them at 877-908-2688

• Page 1 of 1 (4 items)