Hopefully, this message will go to SecretSquirrel - well...the saga of my J15 just got a lot more interesting. The other day, I received an "Inverter Overload" message. I immediately shut the unit down, disconnected all devices, as well as AC power. I removed the battery pack and inspected the fuse. While it didn't look blown, I didn't take any chances. I ordered replacement fuses from Amazon...and installed a new one. What I should have inspected were the batteries, as the cases of both were split open. While I don't mind replacing the batteries, I'd like to know if it's going to be a waste of time and money, at this point? Also, there's a big styrofoam spacer which occupies the remainder of the battery compartment. Could this be causing a heat issue?
Choose a location
There are no forums in this space.