Loading ...
home » spaces » Getting Started » discussion » General » Post a New Disscussion Click Box

Post a New Disscussion Click Box

Discussion in Getting Started started by Phil , 4/29/2015 10:25 PM
Login  to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • LuckyPhil
    Phil
    Novice
    Novice
    Phil 4/29/2015 10:25 PM

Is it just me and my P/C but the "Post a New Disscussion Click Box" is shown as a white rectangle with white text until you place your mouse over it and then it turns black, trap for youg players to find the way to post.

Thanks,

Phil

• ipicKedawinna
    Angela
    =S= Representative
    Angela 4/30/2015 1:10 PM (in response to Phil)

Can you let me know what Operating System and Browser you're using? I am not sure what you're referring to but we can look into it more when I know that. Any screenshots are good too incase I don't have access to the OS or browser. I use Chrome/Firefox/IE9 on Windows 7 and don't think I've seen what you're referring to.

• LuckyPhil
    Phil
    Novice
    Novice
    Phil 4/30/2015 9:14 PM (in response to Angela)

Angela,

I've attached the screen shots, I'm using windows 7 on a HP P/C.

The first one is as it looks on opening and the second one the box has my mouse over it and you can just read the white writing.

Phil

Edit,

Sorry IE 9 browser.

• AustinJerry
    Jerry
    Jerry 6/16/2015 1:32 PM (in response to Phil)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I don't see any "Post new discussion" button anywhere, and cannot open a new thread to ask a question.  Using Win8.1, IE11.

• wpasquil
    Bill
    =S= Representative
    Bill 6/16/2015 3:42 PM (in response to Jerry)

Jerry,

You need to select one of the discussion groups e.g. Back-UPS & Surge Protectors, Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM. Once in that group area you can Post a New Discussion.

Attachments
  • Terry_Kennedy
    Terry
    Apprentice
    Apprentice
    Terry 6/16/2015 11:05 PM (in response to Bill)

It is much worse than that. Here is what I see in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7. Compare the "unclicked" and "clicked" images - while neither shows the post box clearly, at least you can see that it is a post box when you hover the mouse over it.

• Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language:  English