Loading ...
Home » Spaces » Getting Started » discussion » General » Post a New Disscussion Click Box

Post a New Disscussion Click Box

Discussion in Getting Started started by Phil , 4/29/2015 10:25 PM
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • LuckyPhil
    Novice Novice
    Phil 4/29/2015 10:25 PM

Is it just me and my P/C but the "Post a New Disscussion Click Box" is shown as a white rectangle with white text until you place your mouse over it and then it turns black, trap for youg players to find the way to post.

• ipicKedawinna
    =S= Representative
    Angela 4/30/2015 1:10 PM (in response to Phil)

Can you let me know what Operating System and Browser you're using? I am not sure what you're referring to but we can look into it more when I know that. Any screenshots are good too incase I don't have access to the OS or browser. I use Chrome/Firefox/IE9 on Windows 7 and don't think I've seen what you're referring to.

• LuckyPhil
    Novice Novice
    Phil 4/30/2015 9:14 PM (in response to Angela)

I've attached the screen shots, I'm using windows 7 on a HP P/C.

The first one is as it looks on opening and the second one the box has my mouse over it and you can just read the white writing.

Sorry IE 9 browser.

• AustinJerry
    New Member New Member
    Jerry 6/16/2015 1:32 PM (in response to Phil)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I don't see any "Post new discussion" button anywhere, and cannot open a new thread to ask a question.  Using Win8.1, IE11.

• wpasquil
    =S= Representative
    Bill 6/16/2015 3:42 PM (in response to Jerry)

You need to select one of the discussion groups e.g. Back-UPS & Surge Protectors, Smart-UPS & Symmetra LX / RM. Once in that group area you can Post a New Discussion.

• Terry_Kennedy
    Apprentice Apprentice
    Terry 6/16/2015 11:05 PM (in response to Bill)

It is much worse than that. Here is what I see in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7. Compare the "unclicked" and "clicked" images - while neither shows the post box clearly, at least you can see that it is a post box when you hover the mouse over it.

• Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Choose your language: